If you enjoy reading my blog, think what I could do for your clients:
- Do you need help with your brand?
- New ideas for your business startup or product?
- Could you do with a freelance copywriter to support your agency?
Queen of Small Things is my blogsite but I’m also a freelance copywriter for a living. Check out my Lift Copywriting site for more information on how I write things to make people click.
I don’t like to make a big deal of it but I have a First in English with Media from Falmouth University and have, over the years, worked on a variety of creative and commercial writing projects – from concept through to publishing in print and on the web.
More recently I’ve been freelancing for the most vibrant Grafiklanguage agency in Norwich.
Whether I’m writing about inspiring holiday experiences for one of the UK’s leading holiday companies or compelling product descriptions for an international lifestyle brand, my aim is to write real, engaging copy:
- ghost blogging
- article research and development
- tone of voice development and implementation
- evocative product and brand descriptions that demand an emotional response
- sensitive, compassionate but authoritative copy for people in need
Feeling a bit unsure?
- It doesn’t need to cost the earth and it doesn’t have to take ages.
- If you don’t already have a web presence, or you’re unhappy with the one you have, I can build you something simple but effective
- – just what you need if you’re a small business or a sole practitioner with something excellent to sell.
If you’d like a sneak peak at the kind of thing I do, go on over to Silent Bleed, the charity website I’m part of.
Need more information about how I can help you? Drop me a line and we can be underway in no time.